Sunday, July 20, 2014

Alverde products

I found out about Alverde products several moths ago.My sister bought one and ever since i can't stop buying them!They are completely natural,this means that they don't have artificial colors and chemicals,they are great!They also make makeup!
  You can find them in dm shops foe low prices and they're not tested on animals! :)Now,i'm gonna show you some products that I've been using,and products that i like! :D




1.Alverde bodylotion with jasmine.

This products has a really nice smell,skin-friendly,a little more difficult to absorb but if you want smooth skin that's not a big problem!

2.Alverde deo roll-on aloe-vera and pearl.
I love this product!It has wonderful smell and provides an excellent protection against smell.This product is great and i recommend it to everyone!

3.Alverde volume shampoo olive henna.
I bought this shampoo several days ago and i didn't even read that is for volume,but the shampoo is great!It has a wonderful smell and after this shampoo my hair is soft and shinny.I recommend this shampoo!

4.Alverde sun cream SPF 30.
This sun cream did not pleasantly surprised me,difficult to smears and always remains,as hard as i try,white color on my body.It has a great smell and it's waterproof.All in all it cold have been better

And that was some Alverde products  that i use!Like I said i found about them recently and they are great!I will buy them more! Feel free to comment and suggest  products that i should buy!:-D

Bye!

P.S.Sorry for bad grammar and spelling :/



No comments:

Post a Comment