Monday, July 14, 2014

Balea products

Balea products are my number one products for bodycare.They have everything that one women (and man) need,from hair to body wax products.They are really must have products!
You can find them in dm shops for low prices and even better they're not tested on animals! :)Now,i'm gonna talk about some products that i used and of course products that i like!





1.Balea bodylotion with honey&milk is a number one for dry skin!
It has wonderful smell and  its ingredients help dry skin.I recommend this to everyone!
2.The second products for today is Balea gel for facial cleansing.
Gel is for normal to mix skin.I just love it! My face is cleaner after gel!You must have this in your Balea collection.
3.Balea med ultra sensitive Cleansing Milk.
I bought this product recently and i can say that i'm  pleasantly surprised.Because i have problematic skin,this milk really fits me. It cleans my face good and it takes makeup easy. I like the texture, is light and  it can be easily  massaged into the skin.I recommend this to everyone!
4.Balea Shampoo for dry and damaged hair.
The product is perfect!  As soon as I saw him in the store, I immediately bought it.It regenerates my hair to be silky and shiny.I highly recommend it!


5.Balea young&soft Cleansing Wipes.
I use them for months,and the are perfect! They remove makeup good and they have a wonderful smell of
grapefruit.They can also fit in any purse.They're great for long travels! You must have this product!
6.Balea deodorants.
I bought a lot of them.Whenever i see a deodorant that i like i buy it!They are not expensive at all and they smell wonderful! I'm trying to use as many as i can deodorants that don't have aluminum in  them and i can say Balea won!Highly recommend!



And that was some Balea products that i use. Of course there are more  of them but I picked out the ones that i like the most.Of course i have in mind to buy more of them 'cause you can never have enough of Balea! Comment freely your recommendations! 

Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Hoce li biti jos ovakvih postova na engleskom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne znam jos,vidjecu.Najvjerovatnije da ce ih jos biti :)

    ReplyDelete